June 25, 2009

noah's 1st birthday

My grandson Noah turned 1 today. My kids are in their 20's now so it has been awhile since I have had a little one around. I had forgotten how fun it is. One of my favorite things is how babies love you unconditionally. They love looking at you even if you are not young and hot! If you smile at them and play with them they love you. Such a simple, easy relationship. I also love the way everything is funny to them. We play a game when I change his diaper to keep him still. I give him a spatula and while I change him he touches my nose with it and it makes him belly laugh. I have no idea why it is so funny, but I love it and it makes me laugh too. I am so lucky that a year ago today he came into my life. Happy 1st Birthday Noah!

No comments:

Post a Comment