November 5, 2012

election almost over. I. CAN'T. WAIT.

Wow, so glad the election is tomorrow! I never remember seeing so much hate in any election before. I guess though with social media it is blasted in our face on a daily basis. I just can't understand why people don't want their candidate to win because they like his POLICIES instead of making it so personal. Both sides are guilty of this. People just generalize and say the candidate they don't like is all about one thing and then scream about it every day. I happen to think the candidate I am not voting for is a very nice man and has a beautiful family. I'm not voting for him because I don't agree with the POLICIES he wants to enact. I do not think he is evil! On a positive note a few things I did like from the election.

The cutest trick or treaters!


Love this video,definitely how I feel now.


The Obama Campaign Scares Supporters with Fake News Report

and links to a couple of more funny videos....
One on Presidential Mom Jeans and the presidents that wore them
http://www.buzzfeed.com/amyodell/presidential-mom-jeans-a-retrospective

Lastly a video of the Best and Worst Moments of the 2012 Election
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/the-best-and-worst-of-the-2012-election


       

No comments:

Post a Comment