December 29, 2009

christmastime

Noah turned 18 months on Christmas Day and we had so much fun with him this year. He loved everything about it. The ornaments on the tree (trying to take them all off), opening all his presents, playing with the boxes they came in, all the yummy chocolate and spending the whole day having fun with his family!
On Christmas Eve, Noah had one thing to say: I'm Not Sleepy!
He was so fascinated with this toy even though it didn't cost hardly anything. He pressed the button and the little airplane would light up and spin.
Noah's new jammies from his Aunt Danielle
Every year since our kids were little my brother Bob has given all of his nieces and nephews money for Christmas. That 40 dollars each adds up to quite a bit since their are 17 of them. They are so blessed to have such a generous and loving uncle who as you can see in this photo, is their Mr. Wonderful!
My daughters have been cooking up a storm this year so I gave them each one of my favorite cookbooks. Danielle and Matt sharing a Christmas moment.
My mother with her newest little great granddaughter Kenna Mae.

No comments:

Post a Comment