November 5, 2009

small space decorating


We are going to be moving in a couple of months. I am excited about the move because we will be living close to my family and only a mile and a half from the beach! I love the beach weather in Southern California, it is as close to perfect as you can get. The other great thing is I am really familiar with the area because I grew up and lived there for 25 years. One big challenge with this move though is I am going from a house of 3500 sq. ft. to a house of 1200 sq. ft. This is going to require completely different decorating. Since my living dining area is going to be so much smaller I have started gathering pictures for inspiration. The pictures above are a few of my favorites for a small space.
images: home sweet home

No comments:

Post a Comment