I was reading Coto De Texas.and came across this beautiful space Nate Berkus designed for his living room of his Chicago home. I had seen it before but I had forgotten how much I loved his decor. He also has great design tips for creating a home of your own.
1. Love walking through your front door
2. Your home should feel collected over time
3. Let each room tell a story of who you are
4. Make your home your own
5. Create a space that grounds you
6. Your home is one of your greatest reflections
My favorite #3!