August 26, 2011

trader joe's blog

No I don't eat these together. It's just my latest delicious finds from Trader Joe's. When I am in the store I always feel like I want to try everything. Now I have some help in that pursuit. I found a great new blog What's good at Trader Joe's. This couple buys different products all the time and reviews them. I tend to buy my favorite things so this blog will help introduce me to some new things. The first item I saw that they rated super high was this Dark Chocolate Caramel with Black Sea Salt Bar. I don't even like sweets that much but this looked so interesting and got rave reviews so I had to try it. They were so right about how amazing it was. There is something about the mix of chocolate and caramel with the salt on the outside that made it so delicious. The same day Trader Joe's was passing out their Traditional  Marinara Sauce with their meatless meatballs.  I have tried a bunch of sauces but haven't found that many that I love. This sauce is really good and I couldn't believe the meatballs were meatless. Now if I could just get my husband to eat something vegetarian without real meat!

No comments:

Post a Comment