October 3, 2010

snapshots of summer











My favorite pictures from this summer now that we are moving into fall. My favorite memories, hanging out with my family as much as possible, barbecues, going to beach a lot since we live close by, watching Noah enjoy the beach as much as I did when I was little, having a surprise visit from Danielle and Tom, Danielle coming back 2 weeks later from DC so we could have a girls weekend at Brittany's house, lunch's with Matt, bike riding, swimming now that we have a pool, heading to the farmers market every weekend for delicious fresh fruit and vegetables and then breakfast by the beach at The Crema Cafe. The funny thing is now that it is fall we finally have the first hot weather here of the whole summer!
image 4&5-Tom Jenson

No comments:

Post a Comment